Wadi Rum and Aqaba City Tour
With our combined day tour to Wadi Rum desert and Aqaba city, you get the best of both worlds!
Begin your journey in the spectacular Wadi Rum desert, where you’ll explore the rough scenery and marvel at towering sandstone cliffs and majestic sand dunes. Go on an exciting jeep safari excursion to uncover the valley’s distinctive rock formations and historic ruins. Enjoy a traditional Bedouin meal made over an open fire and immerse yourself in Bedouin culture as you learn about their rituals and traditions.
Following that, we’ll take you to the beautiful coastal city of Aqaba, known for its crystal-clear waters, for a stroll through the charming streets and soaking up the local atmosphere before embarking on a panoramic city tour, where you’ll see the city’s most iconic landmarks, including the Mamluk Castle and the Aqaba Flagpole, one of the tallest flagpoles in the world.
You’ll also get time to go shopping at the local markets, where you’ll discover a wide range of traditional souvenirs and handcrafted goods.
You’ll get to see the finest of Jordan’s natural and cultural treasures on our combined day tour to Wadi Rum desert and Aqaba city. Reserve your tour today and prepare for a memorable journey!
Your guide will meet you at the cruise ship’s exit and transport you to the Visitors Center in Wadi Rum, where you will switch to 4WD and drive on sand dunes, rocky mountains, Lawrence Spring, famed Khazali Canyon, Seven Pillars of Wisdom and other noteworthy locations.
Next, go to Aqaba city and begin a guided city tour of Sharif Hussein House, Aqaba Crusader – Mamluk castle, Aqaba Museum, the Great Arab Revolt Plaza, the Middle East’s Oldest Church, and Ayla ruins.
We will return you to Aqaba port after the excursion.
Wadi Rum visitor center, Seven Pillars of Wisdom, Lawrence Springs, Khazali Canyon, Lawrence’s House, Aqaba, Sharif Hussein House, Mamluk fortress, Great Arab Revolt Plaza, Ayla ruins.
The program includes:
The program does not include:
- Personal travel Insurance expenses.
- Tips / gratuities.
- Government tax, Value Added Tax (VAT), or compulsory charges introduced after publication.
- Optional excursions and activities (are subject to availability).
- Any beverages with meals, unless mentioned and upon request.
- Carriages and camel rides.
- Extra costs due to unanticipated changes in the itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Any other items not listed in the “includes”.
- Optional activities are subject to availability.
- Optional private or onsite local guides.
- Guides in languages other than English are available upon request and subject to availability.
- Optional special private vehicles are available upon request
The itinerary may change due to unanticipated circumstances, factors beyond our control, or at the guide’s discretion.
- Staying Healthy
- The time frame for this tour is approximate and subject to change according to the client’s preference.
- The tour itinerary is subject to change due to factors beyond our control and event of unforeseen circumstances or at the guide’s discretion.
- In the event of an increase in fuel prices, Via Jordan Travel & Tours reserves the right to raise the prices for its services without prior notice.
- Optional excursions and activities are subject to availability.
- Optional special private vehicles available upon request.
- Copies of your passports are required in advance to issue port permits (if needed).
- You need to take your passport or a good quality photocopy of it with you.
- Reservations made less than 20 working days before the start of the service may be subject to change.
- Your booking is confirmed only upon the provision of 50% prepayment.
- Using sufficient amount of sun protection lotion is essential for avoiding sun burn.