Private Tour to Wadi Rum
Your heart and mind are bound to be captured by Wadi Rum, a breathtaking location. This amazing valley in southern Jordan is well-known for its magnificent red sandstone formations, prehistoric rock carvings, and breathtaking desert vistas.
Wadi Rum visitors can go on a variety of excursions, including camel treks, hot air balloon rides, and rock climbing and hiking.
Discover the valley’s distinctive flora and fauna, gain insight into its rich history and culture, and behold its beautiful landscapes by joining a guided trip. Experience the peace of this timeless setting as the sun sets over the desert.
Wadi Rum is a must-see location for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers. It is a location that you will remember long after you have left and that will motivate you to go back and discover even more of its charms.
Come and experience Wadi Rum’s charm for yourself.
Pickup from Aqaba, transfer to Wadi Rum desert.
Drive through Rum Village in a 4X4 to Lawrence Spring, famed Khazali Canyon, old Inscriptions, and sand dunes after viewing the Seven Pillars of Wisdom.
In accordance with your time, you will then explore other desert trails and tracks, including natural rock bridges, Lawrence’s House, and additional sand dunes before returning to Rum Village for your transfer back to Aqaba.
Wadi Rum Visitor center, Seven Pillars of Wisdom, Lawrence Springs, Al Khazali Canyon Lawrence’s House and Natural Rock Bridges.
The program includes:
- Pickup from your lodging.
- All sightseeing and transfers by modern a / c vehicles according to number of persons.
- Entrance fees to Wadi Rum.
- Lunch in Wadi Rum.
- Mineral water per person inside the vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking guides.
- Jeep Safari at Wadi Rum Protected Area.
The program does not include:
- Personal travel Insurance expenses.
- Tips / gratuities.
- Government tax, Value Added Tax (VAT), or compulsory charges introduced after publication.
- Optional excursions and activities (are subject to availability).
- Any beverages with meals, unless mentioned and upon request.
- Carriages and camel rides.
- Extra costs due to unanticipated changes in the itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Any other items not listed in the “includes”.
- Optional activities are subject to availability.
- Optional private or onsite local guides.
- Guides in languages other than English are available upon request and subject to availability.
- Optional special private vehicles are available upon request
The itinerary may change due to unanticipated circumstances, factors beyond our control, or at the guide’s discretion.
In the winter, bring warm clothes, caps, and water.
In the summer, wear loose or cool clothing, caps, and suntan lotion.
Wadi Rum sites are situated over a large area in various locations.
Minimum walking is required and climbing natural rock bridges is optional.
- Staying Healthy
- The time frame for this tour is approximate and subject to change according to the client’s preference.
- The tour itinerary is subject to change due to factors beyond our control and event of unforeseen circumstances or at the guide’s discretion.
- In the event of an increase in fuel prices, Via Jordan Travel & Tours reserves the right to raise the prices for its services without prior notice.
- Optional excursions and activities are subject to availability.
- Optional special private vehicles available upon request.
- Copies of your passports are required in advance to issue port permits (if needed).
- You need to take your passport or a good quality photocopy of it with you.
- Reservations made less than 20 working days before the start of the service may be subject to change.
- Your booking is confirmed only upon the provision of 50% prepayment.
- Using sufficient amount of sun protection lotion is essential for avoiding sun burn.