Jerusalem and Bethlehem Overnight Tour: A Spiritual Journey from Aqaba
Set off on a two-day journey from Aqaba to Jerusalem and Bethlehem, where history, spirituality, and culture collide. Immerse yourself in these great cities’ religious monuments, historic treasures, and colorful ambience. Allow our expertly prepared schedule to provide a smooth and illuminating journey as you cross borders and boundaries to experience the spirit of these respected sites.
Day 1: Aqaba to Jerusalem - Exploring the Holy City
- Depart early in the morning from Aqaba, easily crossing the border into Israel.
- Arrive in Jerusalem and settle into your pleasant lodging, which is well positioned to allow easy access to the city’s treasures.
- Begin your trip in the Mount of Olives, where you will be able to capture spectacular views over the city and its sacred places.
- Walk the Via Dolorosa, retracing Jesus’ last steps, to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, a location of profound spiritual importance.
- Visit the Western Wall, a place of Jewish devotion as well as historical significance. Explore the vivid ambience of the busy Old City’s marketplaces, alleyways, and cultural riches.
- Return to your lodging for a relaxing evening of reflection on the spiritual journey of the day.
Day 2: Bethlehem - Birthplace of Christ
- After breakfast, go to Bethlehem, which is close to Jerusalem.
- Explore the Church of the Nativity, where Jesus Christ is said to have been born.
- Visit the Shepherds’ Field, where it is supposed that angels heralded Jesus’ birth. As you meander around Bethlehem’s lovely streets and marketplaces, take in the colorful local culture.
- Enjoy a local meal that highlights the flavors of the area.
- Return to Aqaba in the evening, bringing the spiritual insights and cultural experiences of this enriching excursion with you.
Begin your journey on our Jerusalem and Bethlehem Overnight Tour, where history and theology collide in an engaging encounter. Allow our carefully crafted schedule to provide you with a meaningful tour that spans boundaries and time, increasing your understanding of these venerated places.
Why Choose This Jerusalem and Bethlehem Overnight Tour:
- Smooth Transitions: Enjoy a hassle-free border crossing and transportation, guaranteeing a pleasant journey.
- Spiritual Importance: With professional direction, see hallowed places and learn about the history and spirituality of Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
- Cultural Immersion: Stroll through colorful markets, sample local food, and connect with the region’s rich cultural tapestry.
- Professional Guided excursions: Take advantage of educational excursions that explain the historical and spiritual importance of each location.
- Unforgettable Memories: In just two transforming days, you may capture the essence of Jerusalem and Bethlehem’s spiritual and cultural history.
Araba Border, The Mount of Olives, Jerusalem, Wailing Wall, Temple Mount, King Solomon, Al Aqsa Mosque, Arab Market (“Souq”), Path of Sorrow (Via Dolorosa), Church of the Holy Sepulcher, King David, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Last Supper, Mount Zion, Christ, Romans, “Menorah” (Candelabra), Aqaba.
The program includes:
- Pickup from and drop off.
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to the sites..
- 1 – night accommodation
The program does not include:
- Personal travel Insurance expenses.
- Tips / gratuities.
- Visas fees and departure tax.
- Government tax, Value Added Tax (VAT), or compulsory charges introduced after publication.
- Optional excursions and activities (are subject to availability).
- Any beverages with meals, unless mentioned and upon request.
- Carriages and camel rides.
- Extra costs due to unanticipated changes in the itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Any other items not listed in the “includes”.
- Optional activities are subject to availability.
- Optional private or onsite local guides.
- Guides in languages other than English are available upon request and subject to availability.
- Optional special private vehicles are available upon request
There is no strict dress code when visiting the temples of Jerusalem, as they are open to Christians of all faiths who have different traditions. For example, Catholic and Protestant women do not cover their heads in church. Orthodox Greek women adhere to the same tradition. In Russian tradition, it is customary to wear a headscarf in church. Therefore, in any of the temples in Jerusalem, you can meet women both with a covered head and with an uncovered one.
The same applies to trousers and skirts. Feel free to dress how you feel comfortable.
The only thing that is inappropriate when visiting temples is open knees and shoulders, so shorts and sleeveless jackets will have to be left for visiting another place.
All the visited sites are spread at a wide area at different locations and altitudes, and comfortable footwear is a necessity.
Moderate amount of walking is required.
The itinerary may change due to unanticipated circumstances, factors beyond our control, or at the guide’s discretion.
- Staying Healthy
- The time frame for this tour is approximate and subject to change according to the client’s preference.
- The tour itinerary is subject to change due to factors beyond our control and event of unforeseen circumstances or at the guide’s discretion.
- In the event of an increase in fuel prices, Via Jordan Travel & Tours reserves the right to raise the prices for its services without prior notice.
- Optional excursions and activities are subject to availability.
- Optional special private vehicles available upon request.
- Copies of your passports are required in advance to issue port permits (if needed).
- You need to take your passport or a good quality photocopy of it with you.
- Reservations made less than 20 working days before the start of the service may be subject to change.
- Your booking is confirmed only upon the provision of 50% prepayment.
- Using sufficient amount of sun protection lotion is essential for avoiding sun burn.