Day Tour to Jerash and Dead Sea from Amman
- In the morning, depart from your Amman hotel and travel north to Jerash (approximately 1 hour).
- Meet your guide upon arrival and begin your tour of Jerash, visiting its temples, theaters, and arches. Discover Jerash’s history and culture during the Roman Empire and envision what life was like for its residents.
- In the afternoon, continue your tour of Jerash by seeing additional important monuments such as the Oval Plaza, the Nymphaeum, and the Temple of Artemis.
- Drive to the Dead Sea after finishing your tour of Jerash.
- Relax and float easily in the Dead Sea’s saline waters, which are famed for their restorative properties.
Apply some of the renowned Dead Sea mud, which is considered to have therapeutic powers, to your skin.
- Take in the natural splendor of the surrounding desert mountains and the tranquil environment.
- After a day of discovery and leisure, return to your Amman hotel in the evening feeling rejuvenated and enlightened.
Please keep in mind that this schedule is only a guideline and may be tailored to your specific needs. The travel times are estimations and may vary due to traffic and road conditions.
Amman, Jerash, Dead Sea
Private tours with English-speaking guides are arranged and set at any date and time and anybody can book it. French, German, Spanish, and Russian-speaking guides are subject to request and availability.
The program includes:
- Meet and pick up from your hotel in Amman.
- Transfers by modern a / c vehicles .
- Entrance fees to the sites.
- A bottle of mineral water for each person inside the vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking guide.
The program does not include:
- Personal travel Insurance expenses.
- Tips / gratuities.
- Government tax, Value Added Tax (VAT), or compulsory charges introduced after publication.
- Optional excursions and activities (are subject to availability).
- Any beverages with meals, unless mentioned and upon request.
- Carriages and camel rides.
- Extra costs due to unanticipated changes in the itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Any other items not listed in the “includes”.
- Optional activities are subject to availability.
- Optional private or onsite local guides.
- Guides in languages other than English are available upon request and subject to availability.
Dress appropriately for the weather in the winter.
In order to protect oneself from the blazing summer heat, you should use caps, sunscreen lotion, and loose, cool clothing.
The Dead Sea is a salt lake in the Jordan Rift Valley, bordered on the east by Jordan and on the west by Israel and Palestine. The Jordan River is the only river that flows into the Dead Sea.
The itinerary may change due to unanticipated circumstances, factors beyond our control, or at the guide’s discretion.
- Staying Healthy
- The time frame for this tour is approximate and subject to change according to the client’s preference.
- The tour itinerary is subject to change due to factors beyond our control and event of unforeseen circumstances or at the guide’s discretion.
- In the event of an increase in fuel prices, Via Jordan Travel & Tours reserves the right to raise the prices for its services without prior notice.
- Optional excursions and activities are subject to availability.
- Optional special private vehicles available upon request.
- Copies of your passports are required in advance to issue port permits (if needed).
- You need to take your passport or a good quality photocopy of it with you.
- Reservations made less than 20 working days before the start of the service may be subject to change.
- Your booking is confirmed only upon the provision of 50% prepayment.
- Using sufficient amount of sun protection lotion is essential for avoiding sun burn.