Day Tour to Petra and Dead Sea from Amman
This spectacular journey to Petra and the Dead Sea from Amman allows you to see the finest of Jordan in only one day!
Your experience will begin early in the morning, when you will be picked up from your Amman hotel and taken to Petra. Along the route, you’ll see breathtaking vistas of Jordan’s countryside and learn about the interesting region’s history and culture.
The stunning sandstone rock formations and detailed engravings of Petra will astound you upon arrival. You will be able to see the famed Treasury, the Monastery, and many more spectacular sites. Your guide will provide intriguing insights into the history and culture of this world-renowned archaeological site.
This spectacular journey to Petra and the Dead Sea from Amman allows you to see the finest of Jordan in only one day.
After visiting Petra, you’ll move on to the Dead Sea, the lowest spot on the planet. You’ll be able to float effortlessly on the salty waves and enjoy the therapeutic advantages of the Dead Sea’s mineral-rich mud.
You’ll also be able to unwind and enjoy the exquisite amenities of a Dead Sea resort, such as swimming pools, spas, and restaurants.
Once the day ends, you’ll return to Amman with memorable recollections of Petra and the Dead Sea.
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance to explore two of Jordan’s most renowned sites in a single day from Amman. Book now and experience the magic of Jordan’s ancient wonders and natural beauty.
Dead Sea, Petra visitor center, The Siq, The Treasury, Facades Street, The Theater, The Royal Tombs, Petra Church, The City Centre, Roman Road, Petra Basin.
Private tours with English-speaking guides are arranged and set at any date and time and anybody can book it. French, German, Spanish, and Russian-speaking guides are subject to request and availability.
The program includes:
- Meet and pick up from your lodging.
- Transfers by modern a / c vehicles .
- Entrance fees to the sites.
- A bottle of mineral water for each person inside the vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking guide.
The program does not include:
- Personal travel Insurance expenses.
- Tips / gratuities.
- Government tax, Value Added Tax (VAT), or compulsory charges introduced after publication.
- Optional excursions and activities (are subject to availability).
- Any beverages with meals, unless mentioned and upon request.
- Carriages and camel rides.
- Extra costs due to unanticipated changes in the itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Any other items not listed in the “includes”.
- Optional activities are subject to availability.
- Optional private or onsite local guides.
- Guides in languages other than English are available upon request and subject to availability.
- In winter, the weather in Amman can be cold, therefor warm clothing is required.
- From the summer sun, you need to protect yourself with hats, sunscreen lotion, loose and cool clothes in summer.
The Dead Sea is a salt lake in the Jordan Rift Valley, bordered on the east by Jordan and on the west by Israel and Palestine. The Jordan River is the only river that flows into the Dead Sea.
A significant amount of walking is required.
The itinerary may change due to unanticipated circumstances, factors beyond our control, or at the guide’s discretion.
- Staying Healthy
- The time frame for this tour is approximate and subject to change according to the client’s preference.
- The tour itinerary is subject to change due to factors beyond our control and event of unforeseen circumstances or at the guide’s discretion.
- In the event of an increase in fuel prices, Via Jordan Travel & Tours reserves the right to raise the prices for its services without prior notice.
- Optional excursions and activities are subject to availability.
- Optional special private vehicles available upon request.
- Copies of your passports are required in advance to issue port permits (if needed).
- You need to take your passport or a good quality photocopy of it with you.
- Reservations made less than 20 working days before the start of the service may be subject to change.
- Your booking is confirmed only upon the provision of 50% prepayment.
- Using sufficient amount of sun protection lotion is essential for avoiding sun burn.