Day Tour to Madaba, Nebo and Ma'in Hot Springs from Amman
8:00 am – Pick up from your hotel in Amman and depart for Madaba.
9:00 am – Visit St. George’s Church when you get to Madaba to see the well-known mosaic map of the Holy Land. Also, you’ll get the option to visit nearby workshops to see artists make traditional mosaics.
10:30 am – Depart Madaba and head to Mount Nebo.
11:00 am Arrive at Mount Nebo and take in the expansive views of the Dead Sea and Jordan Valley. Explore the antique mosaics and treasures in the Franciscan monastery.
12:30 pm – Depart Mount Nebo and head to Ma’in Hot Springs.
1:30 pm – When you get to Ma’in Hot Springs, take a soothing dip in the healing hot springs. You’ll have plenty of time to relax and take in the breathtaking natural beauty around you.3:30pm – Depart Ma’in Hot Springs and head back to Amman.
4:30 pm – Arrive back in Amman and drop off at your hotel.
Please be aware that this schedule might alter based on traffic and other circumstances. On your day trip, your guide will make every effort to make sure you have a fantastic time and see as much as you can.
Amman, Madaba, St. George’s Church, mosaic map of the Holy Land, Mount Nebo, Dead Sea, Jordan Valley, Franciscan monastery, Ma’in Hot Springs.
Private tours with English-speaking guides are arranged and set at any date and time and anybody can book it. French, German, Spanish, and Russian-speaking guides are subject to request and availability.
The program includes:
- Meet and pick up from your hotel in Amman.
- Transfers by modern a / c vehicles.
- Entrance fees to the sites.
- A bottle of mineral water for each person inside the vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking guide.
The program does not include:
- Personal travel Insurance expenses.
- Tips / gratuities.
- Government tax, Value Added Tax (VAT), or compulsory charges introduced after publication.
- Optional excursions and activities (are subject to availability).
- Any beverages with meals, unless mentioned and upon request.
- Carriages and camel rides.
- Extra costs due to unanticipated changes in the itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Any other items not listed in the “includes”.
- Optional activities are subject to availability.
- Optional private or onsite local guides.
- Guides in languages other than English are available upon request and subject to availability.
- In winter, the weather in Amman can be cold, therefor warm clothing is required.
- From the scorching summer sun, you need to protect yourself with hats, sunscreen lotion, loose and cool clothes in summer.
Madaba, Nebo and Ma’in Hot Springs sites are spread across a large area at various locations and altitudes, so good walking shoes are required.
A reasonable amount of walking is required.
The itinerary may change due to unanticipated circumstances, factors beyond our control, or at the guide’s discretion.
- Staying Healthy
- The time frame for this tour is approximate and subject to change according to the client’s preference.
- The tour itinerary is subject to change due to factors beyond our control and event of unforeseen circumstances or at the guide’s discretion.
- In the event of an increase in fuel prices, Via Jordan Travel & Tours reserves the right to raise the prices for its services without prior notice.
- Optional excursions and activities are subject to availability.
- Optional special private vehicles available upon request.
- Copies of your passports are required in advance to issue port permits (if needed).
- You need to take your passport or a good quality photocopy of it with you.
- Reservations made less than 20 working days before the start of the service may be subject to change.
- Your booking is confirmed only upon the provision of 50% prepayment.
- Using sufficient amount of sun protection lotion is essential for avoiding sun burn.